Professional Pool Repair & Service
At Flower Mound Pool Care & Maintenance, we know that a clean, well-maintained pool lasts longer and performs better. Don’t stress about repairs and maintenance. Let us take care of your pool repair. Get a free, no-obligation quote. We’ve handled every type of repair in the book. Get a free quote. Call us today for affordable pool repair and service and feel confident with our satisfaction guarantee.
Mastic Removal & Replacement
Pool Sweeps / Vacuums
Green to Clean
Salt Systems & Chlorinators
Timers & Controls
Pool & Spa Lights
Pool Heater Repair & Replacement
Our service & repair technicians are highly trained and experienced. We know pools. Our technicians are not paid on commission. Find out why that is important here.
- Filter Repair & Installation
- Pump Repair & Installation
- Motor Repair & Installation
- Heater Repair & Installation
- Electronic & Manual Control Repairs & Installation
- Automation Upgrades (Controlling pool functions with smart device)
- Backwash Valve Repair & Installation
- Chlorinator Repair & Installation
- Salt System Repair & Installation
- Pool Sweep Repair & Replacement
- Pool Light Repairs
- Valve Repair & Replacement
- Equipment Relocation
- Electrical Repairs
- Above Ground Plumbing Repairs
Contact us for Help
Factory Trained & Licensed Technicians
Our repair technicians are factory trained and fully licensed to repair or replace any part of your pool’s equipment. We continually educate ourselves on the latest industry technology, repair methodology and safety to ensure our customers receive the highest quality service and recommendations possible. We are more than happy to repair old equipment when we believe it to be more financially sound than replacing. If the cost of repair, or the condition of the old equipment necessitates replacement, we will advise you accordingly and let you decide whether you would like to repair or replace.
*Please note that we DO NOT diagnose/repair underground leaks.
Owning a pool is fun. But, that fun can turn south when you have a dirty pool that no...
When you have a pool, maintaining it is key to keeping it clean and running properly....