Why use Flower Mound Pool Care for your weekly maintenance needs?
Because it’s not just about the hard work that goes into keeping your pool pristine. Sure, like any other pool company in the area, we have our 23-point service plan (see ours below). Our technicians are highly qualified and easy to work with. We perform spot quality checks to ensure you get the beautiful pool you’re paying for.
All that hard work doesn’t make us special. No, what makes Flower Mound Pool Care different from the other choices you have is our total focus on your peace of mind.
- We know you want to be kept up-to-date on the status of your pool. So we email you the day you’re scheduled for service with a picture of your pool and notes about anything special our technician noticed.
- We know you expect to have your pool serviced on the same day every week. We keep plenty of full-time staff on board so that you never have to worry about your pool guy not showing up when he said he would.
- We know you don’t want to spend money on your pool that you don’t need to. That’s why our technicians are salaried – the only thing they have to gain in recommending repairs or upgrades is a better experience for you and your family.
- We know that you appreciate level billing. Our monthly fee is a monthly fee, regardless of whether there are 4 or 5 weeks in a month. And we offer numerous ways to pay your bill to make it as easy as possible for you.
- Last, we know that in spite of our very best efforts, stuff happens, and when it does, you want a quick response so that you’re inconvenienced as little as possible. We love solving problems and we pride ourselves on restoring your pool to its full operation as quickly as possible.
Those are the kinds of things we do that make us truly different. And as one of our customers, you don’t deserve anything less.
Our 23 Point Plan
Chemical Analysis and Maintenance1. Chlorine
3. Calcium Hardness
5. Cyanuric Acid
7. Salt content on saltwater pools
Pool Equipment Maintenance and Service Reporting8. Skimmer baskets checked and emptied
9. Pump baskets checked and emptied
10. Pool sweep debris bags checked and emptied
11. Pool sweep wall screen checked and cleaned
12. Pool sweep operation checked
13. Monitor filter pressure
14. Backwash DE and sand filters as needed
15. Clean salt cell as needed
16. Calibrate salt system as needed
17. Monitor and maintain valve orientation for circulation adjustments
18. Visual inspection of equipment and reporting of significant issues
19. Weekly E-Mail notification and photographs
Pool Cleaning20. Brush
21. Net Debris
22. Clean Spa
23. Vacuum as needed