Automatic pool sweeps (also called pool vacuums) are essential for keeping your pool surface clean and significantly improving water circulation.
The most common pool sweep issues are as follows:
- Pool sweep not moving or not moving very well
- Pool sweep stuck in same spot
- Pool sweep spraying windows
- Pool sweep hose constantly getting tangled
- Pool sweep not sucking debris
- Pool sweep not turning on
Contact us for Help
Pool Sweep Repairs
If you are having an issue with your pool sweep, we can come repair it on site and verify it’s working before we leave. Most homeowners find this more convenient than having it repaired at a traditional retail store, only to find out it’s still not working when they put it back in the pool. Contact us today to schedule a repair for your pool sweep!
Pool Cleaning Service Near Me Southlake, TX
Owning a pool is fun. But, that fun can turn south when you have a dirty pool that no...