When you decide to own a pool you are also signing up to maintain it. While you could try to take on this project on your own, you run the risk of missing areas a professional company would not. You may be able to keep up with mild skimming of leaves and other debris, but when it comes to true pool service, you want to set up a weekly schedule with a reputable company like Flower Mound Pool Care & Maintenance. We provide the quality pool service Argyle residents want.
Pool Service Argyle Residents Want
A professional pool service company knows that true care goes far beyond skimming for leaves and debris. Pool service will involve the following tasks:
- Water analysis & adding any necessary chemicals
- Vacuuming pool & walls
- Brushing pool walls & steps
- Emptying pump baskets & skimmer baskets
- Pool opening & closing & backwashing
- Inspecting pool equipment & plumbing for cracks and inconsistencies
While some tasks like water analysis should be done weekly, others (like brushing pool walls), may be done bi-weekly depending on the condition of your pool.
What to ask before deciding on a pool service company
Before signing on with any pool service company you want to do your homework and know a little bit about the company as well as what kind of service is going to be performed. Consider the following factors:
- What will my schedule include? You need to not only know what your service will include, but also how often you can expect someone to show up. Never assume something will be covered unless you see it written down on paper.
- What type of license and insurance does the company have? If the company cannot provide you with this type of information you may want to think twice about signing a contract.
- Do you have references? If a company has something to brag about when it comes to its work, you should know about it. Any company that has performed stellar work and has returning clients will be more than happy to provide you with references. If a company is reluctant, that may lead you to question whether there are any satisfied customers out there.
- Check online reviews. People are extremely honest in these reviews which can give you a pretty good idea of whether they are satisfied or not. Remember, there will always be one or two in the bunch that were not completely happy. Weigh all reviews before making your decision.
- Do you offer emergency service repairs? Some companies offer emergency service repairs after normal operating hours. Find out if this is something that is available and how much it costs. Also ask what is an emergency and what is not. Having this information can help you make an informed decision when it comes to finding a pool service company.
Why should I hire a professional pool service company?
Besides having more free time to actually enjoy your pool, there are other reasons why you should hire a professional pool service company in Argyle.
- Keep pool chemicals balanced. Not many of us are chemists, so trying to determine which chemicals your pool needs can become a headache. Having a professional test your water regularly will ensure that your pool maintains the proper chemical balance it needs. While you can try to figure this out on your own, the end result may be a green pool that lasts for days.
- Regular inspection. When you have a company come out on a regular basis there will be a checklist of things to inspect each and every visit. If something needs to be repaired it will be brought to your attention right away. This can actually save you money in the long run because you are fixing a problem before it becomes a major issue.
- Cutting down on unnecessary equipment. Taking care of your pool on your own means buying a lot of equipment that you may only use once or twice a season. If you have a professional pool service company taking care of your pool, that means less equipment for you to buy and store. It also means (hopefully) that top-notch equipment is being used on your pool. This is not only better for your wallet, but also much better for your pool.
- Keep up pool’s value. Selling a home with a well-maintained swimming pool is much more valuable than trying to unload one that needs work. By keeping up with maintenance and service you are helping to maintain the value of your pool and your home.
High Quality Pool Service Argyle Residents Love
When you hire a professional pool service company like Flower Mound Pool Care & Maintenance, you can feel confident that your pool is being taken care of by a team of experts.
For the past 14 years, we have proudly served Argyle and continue to do so today. We have helped countless customers with weekly pool maintenance so that they have more time to enjoy their pools.
Call Flower Mound Pool Care & Maintenance today at (214) 995-3556 to learn more about pool service in Argyle and surrounding areas.