When you decide you want to own a pool, you’re not only signing up to be a pool owner, but you are committing yourself to maintaining your pool. If you want to keep it in the best shape possible, you need to stay on top of maintenance and pool service. The best pool service Bartonville has to offer is supplied by Flower Mound Pool Care & Maintenance. Bartonville residents have enjoyed the service we provide for years.
The Best Pool Service Bartonville Has to Offer
While you can skim the surface daily and pick out leaves and other debris, getting your pool serviced regularly is the only way to keep it clean and to make sure it is maintaining the proper chemical levels. Besides a regular and thorough cleaning and inspection of chemicals, pool service also means checking for malfunctions or rips and tears in the liner.
Here’s a look at other pool services to consider:
- Brushing pool walls & steps
- Emptying pump baskets & skimmer baskets
- Pool opening & closing & backwashing
- Inspecting pool equipment & plumbing for cracks and inconsistencies
All of these tasks do not need to be completed in each and every pool service. Some should be done weekly, like water analysis and adding any necessary chemicals. Depending on the condition of your pool you may be able to brush the walls and steps biweekly.
At Flower Mound Pool Care & Maintenance, we can help you schedule weekly pool service in Bartonville or any other surrounding area. We will work with you to determine what types of services need to be done weekly and which ones can be done more sporadically.
For the past 14 years, we have proudly performed pool service in Bartonville and continue to do so today. We have helped countless customers set a pool service schedule and see the benefits of hiring a professional pool service company.
Swimming Pool Service Bartonville Residents Rely On
When you hire a pool service company you will obviously have more time to do other things since you won’t have to worry about the maintenance of your pool. Here are some other benefits to consider:
Cutting down on unnecessary equipment.
Maintaining a pool requires equipment like special vacuums and brushes. Pool service companies can invest in better quality equipment because they are using these types of tools over and over again. If you were to take on pool service all on your own, you would need to not only buy all of this equipment, but also have the room to store it. When you hire a professional pool service company, you should also be cutting down on unnecessary chemicals. Pool owners tend to add more chemicals than needed when they are doing this on their own. Although you will be paying a company for their pool service, you will save money on equipment and unnecessary chemicals.
If you see a crack or rip in your pool, you obviously know it needs to be addressed. But what about issues that may not be so obvious. You may not know what to look for. That’s why it’s important to have a professional on the job. If something need repairs it will be brought to your attention right away. This will actually save you money in the long run. Problems will get fixed immediately rather than months down the road when it may become worse and more costly. Fixing a small crack when it starts will cost you less than having to fix an entire pool with structural damage.
Keep up pool’s value.
When you keep up the value of your pool, you are also helping to keep up the value of your home. Pools are big selling points when you put your house on the market only if your pool is well-maintained. No one wants to take on a pool that hasn’t been taken care of in years. By keeping up with maintenance and service you are also helping to maintain the value of your pool.
What to ask before deciding on a pool service company
You should treat hiring a pool service company just as you would any other type of contractor coming into your home. This means doing research to find the best company to suit your needs.
Chances are when you’re looking for pool service in Bartonville or anywhere else for that matter, you’ll turn to the internet to see what pops up. This is where potential customers find all types of reviews.
If you’ve read any online reviews before, you know people can be brutally honest. Their honesty gives you a clear idea of whether they were happy with their service or not. Be sure to weigh all reviews before making your decision. There will always be one or two in the bunch who were not completely happy.
Once you’ve narrowed your search down to a couple of companies, you’ll want to ask the following questions before signing any contracts.
- What will my schedule include? You need to know how frequently workers will come and what the contract includes. Ask for everything to be written out for you. Never assume something will be covered unless you see it in writing.
- What type of license and insurance do you have? Pool service companies should be licensed and insured if they are going to be working on your property. If the company cannot provide you with this type of information you may want to think twice about signing a contract.
- Do you have references? Online reviews are great, but so are other references. Any company who is good at what they do and has returning customers will gladly share their reviews with you. If a company is reluctant to share references, you should think twice.
- Do you offer emergency service repairs? Find out if there is an on-call service and how much it costs. Also asks what constitutes an emergency. You may not be on the same page. Having this information can help you make an informed decision when it comes to finding a pool service company.
When you’re looking for pool service in Bartonville, be sure to hire a reputable company like Flower Mound Pool Care & Maintenance. Doing so gives you the confidence of knowing a team of experts is taking care of your pool.