When you think about remodeling your pool, not all projects are the same. You can do a minor remodeling project that won’t take a lot of time or cost you a lot of money or you can remodel your pool from top to bottom.
Whichever you choose, Flower Mound Pool Care & Maintenance can help. Don’t go into a pool remodeling project blind. Let us use our nearly two decades of experience in the pool business to guide you to the best pool remodeling Colleyville pool owners are raving about.
Before you start making plans, there are things to consider.
Why Should I Remodel My Pool?
Besides wanting to remodel your pool for the sheer point of wanting a new look, there are times when a pool remodeling project is more of a necessity. Here are some of the most common reasons for pool remodeling in Colleyville.
- Warranty issues or safety upgrade. Over time, your pool may become less safe for one reason or another. That’s why many people take on pool remodeling to upgrade their pool’s safety. Others decide to remodel their pool to keep the warranty in place or to renew it.
- Wear and Tear. The repeated use of chemicals can do a job on your pool’s surface. Combine that with normal wear and tear over the years, and it may be time to give your pool the facelift it deserves.
- Energy efficiency. Some people look for ways to make their pools more energy efficient when it comes to filters and lighting. A pool remodeling project can help lower your electricity bill down the road.
- Adding a new feature. Slides, tiles, even a new filtration system are reasons enough to remodel your pool. Some people may also opt for a sprinkler or even a waterfall.
- Deck renovation. Some people don’t consider a deck renovation part of a pool renovation, but it is. While it’s not technically your pool, the surrounding deck is a major part of the big picture. If it’s not in good shape it can affect your pool. If your pool deck is in need of some TLC that means it’s a good time to remodel.
If you’re looking for pool remodeling in Colleyville for any reason, Flower Mound Pool Care & Maintenance can be your guide.
Benefits of Pool Remodeling Colleyville Residents Love
If you’re still not sure if a pool remodeling project should be in your future, you need to consider the many benefits. Here are just a few:
- Safety and Security. The safety and security of your pool is something you always need to consider. Many pool remodeling projects are done to keep up with warranties. This will keep your pool as safe as possible.
- Increased Use. When something is shiny and new, it will get much more use than something that is old and dingy. If you invest in a pool remodeling project you will notice your pool getting more use.
- Adds Value to Your Home. A pool that is remodeled with new features will add more value to your home than one that is in need of repair.
Is a Change in Pool Water Considered a Remodeling Project?
Pool remodeling in Colleyville and anywhere else can be in the form of changing pool water. When many people think about pool remodeling they may only focus on the look of the pool or adding new features, but that is certainly not the case.
One of the most popular pool remodeling projects involves making the switch from a chlorine pool to a saltwater pool. Many people decide to make the switch because chlorine can cause itchy eyes and even dry skin. The difference with salt water pools is the quality and concentration of chlorine it contains. Make no mistake; there is still chlorine in salt water pools.
Here’s the big difference that makes this a pool remodeling project…
By adding salt to the water, you create a saltwater solution that your pool filters. During the process, the solution passes through a salt cell which gives it a small electrical jolt. This creates the pool’s own chlorine to help keep it clean, so it doesn’t need tablets or chemicals.
Just because you don’t need tablets or chemicals doesn’t mean you can skip out on cleaning your pool regularly. Flower Mound Pool Care & Maintenance can help to set up a cleaning schedule so you have more time to do other things.
Deck Changes and Pool Remodeling
As we‘ve mentioned, your pool deck is a big part of your pool. Your pool remodeling project may focus solely on the deck and not even touch the interior of your pool. If you’re not sure if your deck needs remodeling, here are a couple of reasons why it might.
- Pool coping. This is the outside border that surrounds your pool. It is what you use to hold on to when you’re sitting at the edge of the pool. Over time and excessive wear and tear this can begin to deteriorate and need attention. There are many different colors and textures including stones and textured stripes that you can choose from to remodel this part of your deck.
- Complete pool deck renovation. You can change the look of your pool deck by remodeling it completely. This can be in the form of the surface or size. A new deck can be safer and give you more room to entertain. It can also dramatically change the look of your pool and landscaping of your yard.
How much you spend on pool remodeling in Colleyville will greatly be determined by the type of project you decide on. For example, simple tile replacement is in an entirely different price range than a total deck remodeling project.
For 14 years, Flower Mound Pool Care & Maintenance has proudly served the Colleyville area when it comes to pool remodeling. We have helped countless customers find the right type of pool remodeling project to suit their needs. Let us help you!