Weekly Pool Maintenance
Weekly pool maintenance is performed by highly trained Certified Pool Operators. Similar to a car, swimming pools require routine maintenance to help the equipment and surface last longer.
Call or e-mail now for a FREE ESTIMATE.
FULL SERVICE MAINTENANCE PACKAGE includes:
- Water Chemistry Analysis and Adjustments
- Chlorine or Salt
- Stabilizer/Cyanuric Acid
- Calcium Hardness
- Empty Pump Basket(s)
- Empty Skimmer Basket(s)
- Empty Cleaner Bag
- Net Pool Surface/Bottom
- Leafmaster and Vacuum Pool Surface as Necessary
- Brush Pool Walls and Steps
- Brush and Clean Spa
- Backwash Filter as needed (Diatomaceous Earth Included)
- Visual Inspection of all Pool Equipment
- Report Any Observations of Pool Issues
- Receive Priority Scheduling for Equipment Repairs
To keep your pool's water crystal clean, and to protect your equipment, the filter needs to be cleaned twice a year. We can perform this, at an additional charge, or you may elect to clean it on your own! If we are in charge, you don't have to worry about a thing. We'll automatically schedule the maintenance when it is due!