Our repair technicians are factory trained and fully licensed to repair or replace any part of your pool's equipment. We continually educate ourselves on the latest industry technology, repair methodology and safety to ensure our customers receive the highest quality service and recommendations possible. We are more than happy to repair old equipment when we believe it to be more financially sound than replacing. If the cost of repair, or the condition of the old equipment necessitates replacement, we will advise you accordingly and let you decide whether you would like to repair or replace.
Call (214) 995-3556 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org now with your request!
- Filter Repair & Installation
- Pump Repair & Installation
- Motor Repair & Installation
- Heater Repair & Installation
- Electronic & Manual Control Repairs & Installation
- Automation Upgrades (Controlling pool functions with smart device)
- Backwash Valve Repair & Installation
- Chlorinator Repair & Installation
- Salt System Repair & Installation
- Pool Sweep Repair & Replacement
- Pool Light Repairs
- Valve Repair & Replacement
- Equipment Relocation
- Electrical Repairs
- Above Ground Plumbing Repairs
- Pool Inspections
*Please note that we DO NOT diagnose/repair underground leaks.